Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Out of Town- Quick update

Hey everybody sorry I haven't posted much as of late. My workplace has recently made it harder to access the blog and other reference information. That along with working on a committee to roll out a new program and plan for yesterdays meeting and prep for a race that will have me out of town for a week has made time tight. I will try to get one more post up before the 31st and then there probably won't be anything until the 6th or 7th.



I always appreciate comments on the blogs and the more comments I see the more I will try and get out there. Even if you don't have anything to say just leave a note that says "read it", that way I have a better idea of how many eyes I'm getting on this. If there are topics you would like me to cover, either email me or leave a comment on this post with the topic you would like to see. Thanks for everyone's support.

Don't forget you can follow us on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment