Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Relaunching Social Media

With the new year coming up and the second year of the Metro East Atheist Network coming to an end I am going to try and get the blog going again. Most likely it will be a weekly post, in addition to news stories regarding atheism that have come to me during the week I will also recap some of the topics that came up during our meetings. Frequently during the meetings we discuss and recommend books or movies for each other and I will share them here for those who did not attend. 

In addition to posting on the blog again, I will be posting to the Facebook and Twitter starting on the 1st. Please offer any feedback you have. I will reassess at the end of March and if there isn't any interest in the Facebook or blog then we'll just stick to meetings and go from there. If you are interested I encourage you to comment and also click on the subscribe button on the right of the main page.

Thanks for your patience and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment