Sunday, December 23, 2012

Back from Hiatus

     Well since you are reading this it means the world didn't come to an end Friday. Which is good, because that means I would have typed this for nothing. It also means I am starting round 2 of the blog experiment. This time it will be a little more structured, a post will come out weekly, Saturday night at midnight. I am going to use it a little differently this time. I plan to share more links to news stories I come across and hope to have more humorous items as well. Also, the weeks that we have a meetup I will recap some of what we talked about and any reccomendations people made about books, movies, etc. 

     I encourage you to comment on the posts (so I know people are reading them) and also send me information that you think others would be interested in. There is a button on the right side of the page to subscribe, so click on that and you'll have the new post in your inbox when you wake up every Sunday morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment