Friday, February 3, 2012

Relaunch, New Look and New Goal

So in the past one of the things that has limited my posts was that I was trying to worry about too many things. Would anyone be interested, do I have a lot to say about this, is this really an atheist topic? I think I was overly concerned about too many things which caused me to wait until I had time to sit down and write a lot about something. In most cases by the time I would, the topic wold be outdated. I have several that are in a draft phase and I was only a click away from posting just because I wanted to find out a little more information.

Moving forward, some of my posts will be short summaries or links to articles I think are interesting or relevant. With most being short and sweet, there won't be that hesitation. Also, I want this to be a central location to pass on information about the meetup group. I find some of the discussions on Meetup's site to be a little difficult to follow and I have found several comments or questions that end up in a thread that isn't relevant. I try to answer most questions directly but will then pass on the general information of the question here.

The other goal is to get more group discussion and interaction throughout the month also. Seeing what topics are getting more discussion here will help make it easier to tailor topics of discussion for the monthly meeting. With a little more group feedback I hope to improve everybody's experience and reach out to even more atheists in our community.

No comments:

Post a Comment