Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

     Well with Thanksgiving upon us I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone that has joined and supported M.E.A.N. It has been a great year and I have really enjoyed meeting all the members who have had a chance to make it to a meeting. This year I am thankful to all of you who have shared your story with me. I hope to use our 1 year anniversary in January to help motivate me into stepping it up a little bit and add a little more structure to the meetings. I would like to try and get a guest speaker at least once this year. I also plan on having a showing of Roger Nygard's "The Nature of Existence" and also "The Ledge".  Have a happy Thanksgiving and I hope you all get to spend it with those you love. -Wingman

No comments:

Post a Comment